Happy Sunday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics!
We’ve got at lot to talk about today so I’m going to do my best to keep each thing short and simple.
We’re going to be running around the country over the next few months. First we’re doing a tour of New England to visit family, friends, and clients. After that the 2013 furry convention season is kicked into high gear. One of our clients added another show to our list in March. Good thing it’s local.
- New England Trip – February 7-12, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- Texas Furry Fiesta – February 22-24, 2013 – Elin of Radio Comics for Rabbit Valley Comics
- Las Pegesus Unicon – February 22-24, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- FurIdaho – Boise, ID – March 8-10, 2013 – K Wolf for Rabbit Valley Comics
- Furry Weekend Atlanta – March 14-17, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- The Exhibitor Show – March 17-21, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- Furry Connection North – April 12-14, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- Biggest Little Fur Con – May 3-5, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
- CaliFur – May 31 – June 2, 2013 – Rabbit Valley Comics
The store will be closed for shipments during events that are going to be attended by us directly – except those in Las Vegas.
Divisions by Kyell Gold Now Available
Only $19.95 plus shipping.
It’s been over a month since Devlin Miski came out publicly, and no other professional athlete has followed suit. Dev just wants to put it all behind him and play football, helping his Chevali Firebirds win their first-ever division title. If only his teammates—and everyone else—could just let it go, he’d be fine. But there’s one teammate in particular who seems determined to make his life difficult…
Top Shipped Items:
Arden’s a good kid. He keeps his head down in school and gets good grades. Thus far, he’s done a fairly decent job of staying afloat in the hectic sea of life… until a letter comes from school informing him of a new physical education requirement: “Every student, regardless of species, must run a mile in under nine minutes. Failure to do so will result in remediate gym time.” Arden shrugs, throws on a ratty shirt and heads out to the school track to see if he can even run a mile, let alone do it in under nine minutes…
That’s about it for this week!