Happy Sunday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,
Our holiday shipping schedule is below. All dates are loosely based on destination zip code for domestic orders and destination country for international orders.
- UPS – United Parcel Service
- UPS 2 Day (2 Business Days After Date of Order) – Order by December 19
- UPS 3 Day (3 Business Days After Date of Order) – Order by December 18
- UPS GROUND (3 to 9 Business Days) – Order by December 14
- USPS – United States Postal Service
- USPS Priority Mail Domestic (1-5 Business Days) – Order by December 17
- USPS Media Mail Domestic (1-3 Weeks) – Order by December 12
- USPS International Priority (1-3 Weeks) – Order by December 1
- USPS International First Class (2-6 Weeks) – Might Not Make It
Books Published By Rabbit Valley® Comics:
- Spooo Presents Series of Adult Comics
- Associated Student Bodies by Lance Rund and Chris McKinley
- Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm
- Circles by Andrew French, Steve Domanski, and Scott Fabianek
- Coyote River by Chris McKinley
- Dark Zel and Tredain
- Dragon’s Hoard Comics
- Fast Boyz Delivery Service by Werepuppy
- Jeremy Bernal Comics
- Novels by Alflor Aalto, Wolf, and others
- Ookami Kemono Books
- QuickDip Issue One by FastTrack
- Rocketship Rodents by Werepuppy and Trejaan
- Tales of Tobius by Agent Elrond
- Weady Set Go! Issue 1 by Furnut
- Webz Magazine by Kaputt
- Winding Silhouettes by A Blue Deer and Shana
- Zoorama Comics
- Knot Shy
Additionally, we have a host of awesome furry products by these fine creative suppliers:
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon’s Comedy DVDs and CDs
- Anthropomorphic Dreams novels and books
- Associated Student Bodies Comics and Portfolios
- Bernard Doove’s Chakat Titles
- Bad Dog Books Titles
- Bucktown Tiger’s Music CDs
- DJ Ear’s Album
- Dreamfield Comics magazines and comics
- Club Strips, Hot Cider Press, and Cocktails Titles
- Furplanet Comics, Novels and Novellas
- Graveyard Greg’s Comics, Novels, and Novellas
- Jarlidium Press Comics and Fanzines
- J Michael Gallen Novels
- Jim Galford Novels
- JR’s Music
- Niic The Dog’s Music
- Radio Comix Titles
- Ringtail Cafe Comics
- Sofawolf Press Novels and Magazines
- Tales of the Tai Pan Universe
- We also have gift certificates available for that hard to shop for furry
All In-Stock items will ship within 24-48 hours of being ordered. Digital items will ship within 24 hours being ordered – except when the order is placed on an observed holiday, these orders will ship on the next business day.
Wish Lists – Rabbit Valley Comics offers wish lists. See mine as an example https://www.rabbitvalley.com/help/helpwishlist_WhiteFox.html
If you want to see my public wish list the password is RV-Comics-WishList.
That’s about it for this week!
Rabbit Valley® Comics is not creating any Black Friday sales. We’re not doing Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Sex Toy Sunday, Cyber Monday, or Gratuitous Marketing Tuesday.
In fact, I’m going one further. I’m actually offering a NEGATIVE coupon. Yep, it’s just like a normal coupon, but it adds money instead of subtracting it. Try it. Simply use the coupon code BLACK2014 during the check out process to add a 10% fee to your order. Good until Gratuitous Marketing Tuesday.
Seriously. It adds money to the order. 10% actually. BLACK2014.
You know what? If you do it, I’ll take that money and put it in a Vegas slot machine. And, if the bar lets me, I’ll video tape it. I’ll play video poker. If that hand makes any cash, I’ll donate it to RED.org. And my day job doubles my donations, so double the money goes to charity. Why not.
And if it doesn’t do anything, and it flushes the money down the drain, so be it.
Do it. BLACK2014.
Rabbit Valley does sell products like books and art. But more importantly, we sell stories. We sell stories made by real people like Alflor, Wolf, Kandrel, Matthew Ebel, Varzen and A. Kita, and a zillion wonderful artists. They’re designed to bring emotion and feelings and love.
What makes that story worth 10% off today for one day only?
Did the artist put 15% less work into the book today? Did the author skip rewriting 15% of the book to make it better? Did an editor decide a story was good enough, might be 10% less good than the rest of the stories, but good enough?
Of course not.
We sell stories. Stories made by real people. Stories with real time and effort and talent poured into them. And for anyone, especially me, to say today that work is worth 10% less is profoundly stupid.
Why the hell are we spending money on stories at 10% off because of a holiday? Why are we literally busting doors at Wally World, killing some people by trampling for a discount on a damned television? Buy on Thanksgiving, buy on Labor Day, buy on Christmas, buy on Memorial Day. Never mind the meaning of the holiday, being thankful for what we have, celebrating that we do not need to be forced to work a 60 hour week, that we respect religions, and that we look back on our fallen in war.
So, if you buy something from Rabbit Valley this weekend, buy it to read it, buy it to enjoy it, and then if you wish, pass the book to another person. Share the story. Know you helped pay the rent of the person who wrote it. Respect the work, respect the artist, and thank you for supporting them. We will keep bringing you the stories as we always have for over 15 years.
Or, screw it. Join the party. Pay 10% more today.